Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Prayer Request

After everything that the Lord has done for DeAnne and I in our lives, I would be remiss not to ask that you pray for someone at our church who is going through a major health crisis right now.

John Colvin, his wife Beth and their son John Luke go to church with us at Carolina. They're just a year or two older than DeAnne and I and John just found out that he likely has cancer. They're going today to see another doctor in Dothan and should know more after today's appointment. Beth has a blog of her own and she posted yesterday about everything. You can find it at http://johncolvin.blogspot.com/.

Please pray for John and his family as you've prayed for DeAnne and I in the past.

I'm going this morning to the church for a special time of prayer for them so this is going to be it for the post today. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: