Friday, January 23, 2009

DeAnne, Destroyer Of Games

DeAnne beat Fable 2 yesterday while I was at work. She started playing it last Friday. So either the game's not as long as I thought it was or she been playing a whole lot this week. She hasn't been called to sub this week, so I'm leaning towards having played a whole lot myself.

Ladies prayer meeting was last night, so I actually got to play a good bit myself last night. Edwin and I are playing through the campaign of Gears of War 2 for the third time. We're moving pretty quickly now. We just started Monday I think and haven't had very much time to play, but we're probably 2/3 of the way through the story. Once we finish this play-through, we'll go through it one more time so that we can both get a couple of achievements for the game. We also still want to finish out the games Horde mode. we're up to level 45 or 46 of 50 on that, so we're close, we just have to take the time to finish it.

No major plans for the weekend. We're going to ride over to Enterprise with some friends tomorrow night and eat dinner at the new steak house. That's about it though. Have a good Friday.

--Paul

No comments: