Monday, January 19, 2009

Let's Get Another Week Started

And just like that, we're back to Monday. It's a holiday for some people.

I imagine that DeAnne's going to spend the day playing a good bit of Fable 2. She watched me play it some and on Friday she finally asked if she could play. I had a feeling that she might get interested in it when she saw the variety of things you can do in the game. She's actually not that far behind me in the main quest, but since she started playing, I haven't had as much time with it as she has. She likes to make people fall in love with her. When she enters the main town now there's a group of about 20 villagers that flock to her that all have little hearts above their heads. It's pretty amazing that the AI in the game is as good as that and it's really pretty funny to watch all the people react to her when she's just walking around.

We really didn't do anything this past weekend other than sit around and play Fable. Looking back, we'll probably be glad to have had a down weekend. We should have a busy week this week. DeAnne's helping cook a couple of meals and then at the end of the week is my 10 year class reunion. I'm really looking forward to it, if nothing else because Coutney and Edwin are coming up and staying with us for a couple of days. The reunion should be fun too though. I'll probably talk more about it later in the week though.

Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: