Thursday, January 29, 2009

5 Day Work Weeks Are Overrated

It's Thursday and for me, that means the last day of work this week. I may blog tomorrow even though I usually don't if I'm not working. I'll just have to wait and see.

I know all I've really talked about the past couple of weeks is TV, but I'm going to talk a little bit about it again today. For one Lost is only two episodes into the new season and they've both been incredible. I don't know how, but the show is keeping up a manic pace and it's become fairly exciting and tense to watch it. It's not the kind of thing that DeAnne usually goes for, but she was just as excited about last nights episode as I was.

After my rant the other day about the possible delay of the digital TV switch-over, the House failed to pass the bill that the Senate sent through on a unanimous vote. I'm glad that the date hasn't changed. It may mean that some people aren't ready and loose signal, but it's just too late now to feasibly do anything about it. If the Democrates thought it needed to be delayed, they should have started trying to get something passed before we got within 3 weeks of the date of the switch. Besides, they have more important things to worry about than TV, don't they?

Have a good Thursday and if I don't blog tomorrow, then have a good Friday and weekend also.

--Paul

No comments: