Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Continuing On

So on Saturday I had a few things to do around the house, but after that, I was on my own. I watched "Eagle Eye" and it was a great movie. Another good action movie. Less blood and swearing than "Wanted" but it was still intense.

After that, I played some video games and just hung around the house. I started on "Fable II" and I really like it. It doesn't seem to be as complex as some role playing games are, but it's not as simplified as a "Zelda" game is. The cool thing is that just about everything you do in the game has a bearing on if you're considered good or evil and how well people in the towns and villages like you. The more you lean good or evil, your appearance also begins to change to reflect your standing. A lot of the scenarios in the game have two choices, one leans good and the other leans evil. You're also free to do pretty much whatever you like outside of the main storyline. You can buy businesses and homes, you can get married and have children and if you want, you can even have multiple wives and if they find out about each other, they'll leave you. I've just been playing through the main quest right now. I've bought a couple of businesses for the income, but that's about it.

DeAnne got home about 9:00 Saturday night and we just went to bed. We went to church on Sunday and in between services we took a nap and just relaxed at home. And that was the weekend.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: