Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Weekend In The Books

Here we are back at Monday again. It'll be a short week for me though. I've decided just to take off on Friday. With Courtney and Edwin coming in and the Homecoming assembly at 10:00 on Friday, I figure it'll be easier just to take the day off. So, just four days to go for me.

We had a good weekend. Friday night, we went to DeAnne's step-dad's birthday party in Kinston. When you get that much of DeAnne's family together, it's usually a pretty good time and Friday was no exception.

Saturday we mainly just chilled out at the house all day. We went to Enterprise with Michael and Shae Page and ate at the new Santa Fe Cattle Co. I've known Michael since college and the same goes for DeAnne and Shae. Shae's a teacher, so she and DeAnne had some classes together. Michael recently started working at PowerSouth and he and I have been talking about getting together and doing something for a while now. We finally managed to do that Saturday night. We had a great time and we're looking forward to getting together with them again sometime soon.

So that was the weekend, now on to the week.

Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: