Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Stuff

I haven't talked about video games in a while, so that's where we're going to start. I finished Star Wars: The Force Unleashed last week. It was pretty short and there were parts of the actual gameplay that were kind of wonky, but the storyline was great. The game serves as a bridge between Episode III and Episode IV (The original movie). You play as Darth Vader's secret apprentice and as you go through the game you get become fairly powerful. Using the force powers is pretty awesome and the physics used in the game are great. It also looks really good, but again, the best part to me was the story. I'm actually playing through it again so that I can get a series of collectibles and pick up a few more xbox gamer points. After that, I plan to start on Fable II. Of course, I'm still playing Gears online from time to time also.

Our TV shows are slowly starting to come back on. In fact, before long, there's going to be so much coming on on Monday night, that we're not going to be able to record it all. I would give anything for someone to move some of those shows to Sunday night, Tuesday or some other night when we don't watch much or anything at all. I'm not sure what we're going to do, but we're going to have to figure something out quick.

So that's all for today. Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: