Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flying By

This week seems to be flying by for me for some reason. It's Thursday already but it just doesn't seem like it should be.

Hmm...I can tell it's late in the week though because I'm struggling with what to talk about. Last night's American Idol was pretty good. I don't think it was quite as good as the first night, but it was still pretty good.

I guess part of the reason the week has flown by is that we're so busy at work. We've got a pile of new projects in the pipeline and most of them are related to new cyber security regulations that are going into effect at the beginning of July. The bad part is that just normal maintenance on the stuff we already have takes a good bit of time, so you throw in a bunch of new stuff and it just piles on and makes things worse. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but until we get past June and July, it's going to be pretty crazy.

Anyway, that's just going to have to do for today. Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: