Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy Birthday DeAnne!

DeAnne's Birthday is today, so Happy Birthday baby, I love you.

The sad part is, she's not even here. She left early this morning to go to Atlanta with her Mom. Her Mom has a business license, so they're going to the America's Mart market. They'll be coming back sometime Saturday night. It's the first time either of them have been, but they're going with someone that's been a couple of times before, so hopefully they'll be fine. I'd be lying if I said the thought of her and her Mom in Atlanta didn't scare me a little. It's not that I don't trust them or think that they can't handle it, I just worry about all the other wack jobs up there.

So I've got the house to myself for three days. There's a decent amount of work that needs doing, so I'm going to try and finish up a few things on Saturday. I also made sure that the movies that came from Netflix this week weren't anything DeAnne would want to watch. I got Eagle Eye and Wanted. I'm looking forward to both of those. I also have to get up with Bryan at some point so that we can watch the 24 movie that came on back in November. The show starts Sunday night, so we've got to watch the movie so that we're ready. I'm really hoping that this season is better than the last. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

The week's almost over! Just two more days to go. Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

Thanks Baby!!!! Love you too!!