Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Are You Getting Fit?

Wii Fit finally comes out today. It's been nearly a year since Nintendo first showed it to the public and it's been out since December in Japan. I just hope that our Wal-Mart has a copy. I'm feeling pretty good about the prospects. It is Andalusia we're talking about. The Wii has been sold out here just like it has been every where else, but I'm hoping that most people that have one and would be interested in Wii Fit aren't going to realize that it's out until they actually see it on a store shelf. It's been getting pretty good reviews. I think most people agree that if you work with it every day you'll see some improvement but I think most game reviewers are more interested in the possibility of using the balance board in other games.

I also have an appointment to see about the knot my head today. The doctor's going to look at it and see if he thinks it would be alright to cut it out without me coming off my blood thinner. Hopefully he'll be able to and he'll just go ahead and do it then and there and we'll be done with it. I would really like to have the "horn" gone. I just don't want to have to mess up my blood thinner to get rid of it.

Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Your step-mother got my Wii Fit out of the back for me this morning! She brought about 3 others out with her! She forgot today was the day to put them out until I asked for one!! Looks like not many people are that worried about it being I was the first!