Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Next 100

I meant to mention it yesterday and forgot, but yesterday's post was the 100th post to this blog. The majority of those 100 posts have come in just the last 3 months or so, but I still felt like it was a bit of an achievement.

Here we are about to get into summer again and the rain seems to have dried up. Yesterday we started watering the bushes around the house and what good grass we have. We watered all last summer and it was not fun. The water bill never got that bad, but it's just a pain to have to deal with it. At least I know I'm not alone. In fact, our friends Bryan and Adrienne have it a lot worse than we do.

I don't know which one did it, but one of our cats got a bird yesterday and brought it to the back door. We have got some vicious cats. You never know what they're going to hunt down and bring home. Rabbits, moles, birds. There's no telling what will be next.

As you can probably tell, I'm struggling a bit for something to write about so I'm going to just call it a day and maybe tomorrow will be better. See you then.

--Paul

No comments: