Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wednesday Already?

It doesn't seem like it should be, but it's already Wednesday.

I didn't get to finish Prince Caspian last night. I got about 50 pages in, so that leaves me with about 50 more to go. It'll probably have to wait until Thursday night though because of church tonight.

American Idol should just go ahead and send Jason and Syesha (sp?) home and let the two Davids duke it out for two weeks. I really like Jason and David Cook, but I know that Jason doesn't stand a chance against the young David. Also, the judges seem to have turned on Jason. I don't know if they're trying to get rid of him so that Paula can forget what she did last week or what, but they didn't like anything he did last night. I know he forgot the words on the Dylan song, but I though I Shot the Sheriff was pretty good. Who knows, maybe Syesha will go home this week and we'll get to keep Jason around for one more show.

As if there was any doubt that it would happen after this past weekend, Iron Man 2 was announced yesterday. They're shooting for a 2010 release date. They also mentioned that they're working on a Captain America movie, Spider-man 4, and an Avengers movie. I've also heard that Iron Man makes a cameo in the new Hulk movie that comes out in about a month. It looks like Marvel is trying to set up the Avengers by getting everyone their own movie first. I would be willing to be that you'll see Iron Man, the Hulk (maybe not), Captain America, Ant-Man (who also has a movie in the work supposedly), Thor (also has a movie in development) and either Spider-man or Wolverine (I'm thinking Wolverine's more likely) as the members of the Avengers. We'll have to wait and see. The article I saw said most of this is planned for 2010 and 2011.

See you tomorrow.

--Paul

No comments: