Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Heart Wednesdays

Don't you just love Wednesdays? You're half-way through the week. There's just a little left to go before you get to the weekend. I don't know, but Wednesdays just always seem to be a pretty good day.

We didn't watch American Idol last night. DeAnne and Adrienne were off at a friend's house so Bryan and I hung out for a bit, then I came home and played Guitar Hero for a few minutes and about the time that DeAnne got home, work called. I spent a few minutes trying to fix it from the house and finally gave up and just went it. I spent probably an hour and a half working last night. I'm just always grateful when it's not 2:00 AM that they call. Those are the hard ones. It always stinks getting called out, but 8:00 isn't bad. Getting up out of bed in the dead of night is rough though.

Hopefully my memory card for my PSP will come in today and I'll be able to start messing around with it some.

Other than that, there's not much else going on. DeAnne's kids' last day of school was yesterday. DeAnne has to work through the end of the week, but then she's done. She's going to teach a summer school class at the Academy, but that's not going to start until the first week of June. So after this week, she's done. As you can imagine, she's pretty excited.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

Exitement!!!!!! Words can't describe how I feel about that!!!
Love you