Friday, May 23, 2008

Feel The Burn

Boy, do I ever feel it. At least all up and down my legs, I do. At this point, I'm not sure what Wii Fit is going to do for my upper body, but I should have some strong legs if I keep this up. I even tried not to work my legs yesterday, but I wound up playing some of the games and they all depend on your center of gravity, so they all use a lot of leg muscle. The main exercises I did yesterday were push-ups and jackknives. I also did some of the easier yoga moves and then I did a couple of the aerobic exercises. All totaled, I spent about 25 minutes with it yesterday. So that's a bit of an increase from day 1. I think for right now, I'm going to shoot for 30 minutes a day and see how that goes for a little while. After a week or two, I may increase it, but since I'm completely out of shape, I think that's a good start.

Monday's a holiday, so I won't be blogging. Right now, we're planning on riding over to Greenville to see Indiana Jones. I've heard both good and bad reviews, so I'm a little nervous about how good it's going to be. As long as it's not as bad as Temple of Doom, then it'll be ok. I'll let you know on Tuesday. Have a good (long) weekend.

--Paul

No comments: