Friday, May 09, 2008

Sweet Friday

We've got a busy weekend ahead of us, but I'm still glad to see Friday come.

I didn't get to read any last night. I was asked to look at a laptop for someone and I spent a good chunk of the night trying to get it running (I did eventually get it going). By the time I had finished with that, DeAnne was almost through watching her shows, so I just waited so we could watch Lost (which was pretty wild last night).

I forgot to mention it yesterday, but Happy Birthday Adrienne. Sorry it's a day late.

My birthday is on Sunday. I'll be turning 27. It's hard to believe that I'm just a few years away from 30. In fact, I really hadn't given it much thought until just now. It's really hitting home seeing it typed out on the screen like that. Wild.

I know it's a short post, but I'm about out. I've got to have blood drawn this morning and along with my usual INR they're also doing a fasting lab, so I can't eat breakfast and I think the hunger is messing with my ability to think. I'll see you all on Monday with plenty to talk about. Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: