Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hmmm...

I'm trying to think what to talk about today.

Ah...here we go.

Our microwave is officially dead. I've ordered a new one from Cooperative Propane through our employee program (PowerSouth owns Cooperative Propane) and it should be here next week. The microwave was the last "old" appliance we had. Over the past three years, we've steadily replace every hand-me-down appliance we've had except the fridge, which was fairly new when Dad let us move in to the house. DeAnne's excited because this means that everything in the kitchen will finally match.

We had our AWANA awards night last night at church. It was great seeing the kids get all their various awards for things they accomplished throughout the year. As stressful as it can be sometimes, I really do love working with AWANA, but it will be nice to have a break this summer. I'm looking forward to getting recharged and ready to go for the fall.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: