Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I'm Not Really Sure...

I'm not really sure what to talk about today. Not much really happened over the weekend or yesterday.

I'm still loving Iron Man. I rarely buy movies on DVD, but Iron Man's probably a safe bet for one that I'll buy. If you haven't seen it yet, then go and see it. It's worth it.

I'm not really interested in Speed Racer that comes out this week. We'll probably skip it and just rent it when it comes out on DVD. Prince Caspian is the next movie we're really looking forward to. It come out in two weeks. I started re-reading the book last night. It's only about 200 pages so it's not very long at all. I was able to get through almost half of it in about an hour and a half last night. It's kind of strange to be reading it again. I don't know how old I was when I read the Chronicles of Narnia the first time, but I'm sure I was fairly young. I remember bits of the book but I'm missing most of the major plot points in my memory, so it's kind of like reading it for the first time again. After Caspian, I may go ahead and read the rest of the series. I had forgotten how good they were.

--Paul

No comments: