Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Stitches Are Coming Out

I go and get the stitches taken out of my head this afternoon. I'm really looking forward to it mainly because they've started to itch like the devil. After they're out, I'm sure that the wound will start looking better and it's just in time too.

I've got to go get my driver's license renewed. I know there's nothing to it, but I really hate going up to the court house. It seems like every time I have to go up there for something, every single person in Covington County seems to be up there too. I think the only time I haven't had to wait in a line was when I went to pay my property taxes last year. I guess no one wants to do that, so they all wait until the last possible moment.

I failed to mention it yesterday, but you may have figured it out just by reading about what we did on Monday, but we didn't make it to see Indiana Jones. DeAnne really doesn't care anything about seeing it and after reading what I have about the movie, we may just wait and rent it. It's definitely the cheaper route and I'm really tired of watching movies in our crappy movie theater.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

I'm glad we didn't go either!