Friday, May 16, 2008

A Busy Weekend

It's Friday and boy, do we have a busy weekend ahead of us.

My Grandmother on my Dad's side is coming down from Atlanta for a visit. It's been a pretty good while since she was here last so I'm looking forward to seeing her.

The really big event involves DeAnne's Grandmother though. DeAnne's Grandmother is getting married tomorrow. It's really a really sweet story. She and the guy she's marrying dated in high school. After high school for whatever reason, they went their separate ways. They both married and had children and then later in life, lost their spouses. Then a year or two ago, they both registered on the Opp Alumni website and reconnected. They started talking via email and after a while started dating. Now tomorrow, they're getting married. If that's not Lifetime movie material, then I don't know what is.

Other than that, I'd really like to see Prince Caspian, but I don't know if we'll be able to fit it in. I'm also on call and I hate to risk paying to see a movie when I'm on call and might have to leave. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Have a good weekend.

--Paul

2 comments:

stephcl said...

I AM GOING TO SEE BANG CAMARO.... :)

Unknown said...

Yeah,

I was trying not to think about that. I'm still disappointed that we can't go. I look forward to a full report on Monday though.