Monday, March 16, 2009

Had A Good Weekend

We had a great weekend, actually. Other than me still being sick, that is. Courtney invited us to a party she was having to get to know some of her co-workers at her new job. We rested up on Friday and went down Saturday and came back yesterday afternoon. The party was fun and we just had a good time overall (as always).

I'm going to call the doctor again today and see if he can't try something else. I finished my antibiotic on Friday and while I've started coughing up some stuff, it's not really gotten any better than that. I feel okay, but just can't stop coughing still and I can still hear all that mess rattling around in my lung.

Edwin and I had some time Saturday afternoon while the girls were out to try out Left 4 Dead. We're hoping to play it online, but since I was down there and we hadn't had a chance to play online yet, we figured we'd just check in out in split-screen. It's a pretty cool game. It's totally built around co-op and helping out the team. It's made for a team of 4 (as in the title), so the computer was controlling two of our team members, and it did okay, but I could see where having a fully human controlled team would be ideal.

So that's all I've got for today. Have a good Monday.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

let me know when you go to the dr. Just e-mail me