Monday, March 09, 2009

Tired of Coughing

I had hoped that by now my sickness would be winding down, but it seems to still be going strong. I got to coughing so bad last night that we had to leave church. It's still pretty bad this morning.

As you can imagine, with me not feeling well, we didn't do a whole lot this past weekend. Friday we just sat at the house and watched TV. We did hang out with Bryan and Adrienne some on Saturday night. We haven't had much time to do anything with them lately, so it was nice to spend some time with them. I managed to make it through Sunday School and Morning Worship yesterday, but I was pretty bad off during DT, and once singing was over, I couldn't cover up the coughing anymore.

If the weather would just decide if it wanted to be Spring or not, then that would probably go a long way towards helping out. It would just be nice if both DeAnne and I could be healthy at the same time for once. She was sick for a month and now just as she was starting to get better, I've come down with this mess. Hopefully I can shake it before too much longer.

Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: