Thursday, March 05, 2009

Well, It's Not Flu

The Doctor said I didn't have flu or pneumonia, so that's good. He didn't really say what I have though either. He gave me some antibiotic and some cough syrup and said if that doesn't clear it up to come back. I did have a slight fever when I got to the doctor's office yesterday and I was feeling bad enough that I just came home after getting my prescriptions filled. I still haven't decided if I'm going to try and go to work today. The doctor didn't say anything about staying out of work and I hate to waste the time. Of course, if I get there and start feeling bad, then I can just come home but I hate to get ready and all just to turn around and leave. Also, with the laptop, I can do some work from the house. I don't know. I think I'm going to try and go anyway.

At any rate. I'm running late and the dog's barking at something, so that's going to be it for today. Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

I hope you feel better soon!