Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still Sick, But Some Good News Yesterday

I'm still sick but it seems like it's starting to break up. Or maybe I'm just being overly optimistic and wishing it would break up.

I ended up coming home a couple of hours early from work yesterday in an attempt to get some rest and try and fight off the sickness. I turned on the TV and low and behold, DISH has turned on the Montgomery locals in HD! We're missing WAKA (CBS), but we've now got the other three in HD. So we're finally going to be able to watch the majority of our shows in HD. I'm pretty excited. The main reason we switched to DISH was to get some HD channels. Not long after we switched, the cable company added all the locals except for FOX. I was a little disappointed, because we watch more stuff on the networks than we do other channels. Since then though, DISH has added a pretty steady stream of other HD channels and began promising more locals in HD. I decided to wait it out and now I'm glad I did.

Well, it's time to go. Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: