Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Xbox Is Back!

The xbox finally arrived yesterday afternoon. DeAnne called me and after about 30 minutes and her emailing me pictures of what she had connected, she finally got it up and running. I was surprised when I got home that she had already quit playing Fable. I figured she would be playing the dog out of it, but she didn't. One of the funny things about it all: In Fable you can purchase and rent property and make money. Every five minutes your income from your businesses and rentals comes in. This is true even if you're not playing the game. When you load your game, it sees how long it's been since you last played and figures up how much gold you've earned. After two weeks, when I loaded my game up last night, I had earn about 980,000 gold.

I also started downloading the new Grand Theft Auto IV add-on pack. It's probably going to take a while to get it downloaded though. The package is about 1.8GB. That's about equilivant of the amount of space that 500 songs on an ipod take up.

I didn't get to see 24 last night. I was tied up with something else and couldn't make it. Hopefully I can watch it tonight.

That's going to do it for today. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: