Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Saw The Doctor Again

Well, I went to the doctor again yesterday afternoon and he gave me a good work over. I had a chest x-ray, did a breathing treatment, got a shot of steroids, a shot of antibiotic, blood work, and then he prescribed me another antibiotic and an oral steroid. The antibiotic shot actually clogged the needle, so the nurse had to get another needle and poke me again, so I ended up having four shots yesterday. It was a long visit but if all this mess gets me better, then I'm more than happy to have gone through it.

Last night marked the first episode of 24 I've been able to watch in HD and it was great. The FOX channel seemed to be having some problems with hiccups here and there, but it wasn't anything to the extent of what was going on on ABC the other day. I did check on ABC the other night and it looks like whatever was going on, they got it fixed. Hopefully everything will be good for Wednesday when Lost comes on.

Well, I know it's short, but I've got to get going. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: