Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still Not Feeling Any Better

Well, that may not be entirely true. I guess I do feel a little better, but I still can't stop coughing. The cough is really about to drive me crazy. The cough syrup that the doctor gave me helps for a little while, but take last night for instance. I took some before I went to be and it lasted until about 4:00 this morning. I've barely been able to stop since then. I had to get up and go to the couch just so DeAnne could get some sleep. The stuff in my lungs does seem to be loosing up though, so maybe it'll come on out in the next day or two. I've got 4 days of antibiotic left, so hopefully by the time I finish that, I'll be better.

Something cool for all of you who read this that go to Carolina or those that don't that may be interested in the church we attend: I've added a player to the church's website for Bro. Matt's sermons. You can go to the church's website: http://www.carolinasbc.com and click on "Listen Now" on the right or you can go there directly.

I've only got the sermon from March 1 up so far, but once I get the CDs, I'm going to start working on getting some of the older ones up there also. Hopefully, I'll be able to get each week's Sunday morning sermon up that same afternoon. The player is actually pretty neat. Down at the very bottom of it, there are buttons where you can subscribe to it through iTunes, so if you have an iPod, when you plug it in and launch iTunes, it will download the latest new sermons and copy them to your ipod for you. If you have a webbrowser on your phone you can go to http://www.sermonplayer.mobi/carolinasbc/ and download the sermons to your phone. Or you can also download an independant player to your desktop that will update via the internet so that you don't have to go to the website every time you want to listen. Also, on the "Details" tab, you can just download the raw .mp3 file if you want to keep a copy or burn one to a CD. Then the "Bible" tab actually has a searchable Bible you can use while you're listening.

That's all for today. Have a great Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: