Monday, March 02, 2009

Welcome To The New Week

It's a new week and yesterday also marked the beginning of a new month. It's hard to imagine that two months of 2009 are already gone. Next week, daylight saving time begins. I know that's only because they moved it back a few years ago, but still. Time really seems to be moving fast.

We had a good weekend. We went over to Enterprise on Friday night to look for a loveseat. I promised DeAnne that we could use some of the tax refund to buy a loveseat for the living room. We've never really had enough seating in the living room, so we're going to move the chair and the ottoman into the office for a sitting area type deal, and then have this new loveseat where the chair used to sit. We didn't find anything in Enterprise though. We wound up getting something from Barrows on Saturday. We were hoping to just be able to get the loveseat that matched our couch, but they've discontinued the line and we couldn't get it. So, we ended up with something that's kind of like a loveseat, but the end of it has a chaise on it. You would just have to see it to understand. It's going to be a few weeks before it comes in because we wanted a different fabric, but I'll post pictures when we get it.

So that was Saturday also. We also did a little clothes shopping. I needed some new shirts for spring/summer and DeAnne's always in need of a few things, so we got me three shirts and her a pair of pants. I still need a couple of pairs of jeans, but we couldn't find anything. The biggest downside to being of average height and weight is that everybody else in the average is looking for the same size pants your are.

Sunday, we just laid around in between church. TBS was running the Lord of the Rings triology, so we just watched that for four or five hours. Church was really great yesterday. It really seems that the Lord is moving at Carolina. Here lately, each week has been better than the last.

DeAnne's doing a good bit better. She's not 100% yet, but I think she's finally past the worst of it. Thank you to anyone and everyone who prayed for her.

I think that's about it. Not a bad post if I say so myself. The xbox is being delievered today. I don't know who's more excited to get it back, me or DeAnne. I just hope she doesn't kill it again in a week playing Fable. Oh, and 24 is two hours tonight. Awesome. Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: