Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here We Go A Twittering

So one of the big new craze things on the internet is Twitter. Twitter is a fairly basic social networking site that allows you to write messages that have a maximum length of 140 characters. It's designed to keep people you know up to date on what you're doing. You can see some of my "tweets" from yesterday in the little window I added on the right of my blog. There aren't very many actual people I've found on twitter yet, but there are a number of companies and blog website that I follow that have twitter accounts where they might post information before they write up a story. For instance, DISH Network has a twitter page: http://www.twitter.com/dishnetwork. They're handling some customer support requests and have given out some clues as to when new channels were coming online. I haven't decided how much I actually like posting my own updates yet. I'm going to give it shot for a little while and see how it goes. If you're on twitter and want to follow me or if you're not on twitter, you can still view my page at http://www.twitter.com/jpdubose.

I'm going back to the doctor again this afternoon for a followup. I'm feeling like I'm a bit better, but I guess we'll see what he says once he listens to me.

Also, don't miss the extra blog I emailed in yesterday about Glenn Beck's 9-12 Project. You all really should go and read this website through. It's great stuff.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

2 comments:

DeAnne DuBose said...

Love how you spelled my name wrong on Twitter! If you forgot its DeAnne!

Unknown said...

Sorry, I was doing that on my phone and forgot to press the "uppercase" key.