Friday, March 13, 2009

Is It Ever Going To End?

Last night I had a relapse or something. I think I had a fever again and I felt terrible for most of the night. For some reason though, I think I'm feeling better this morning than I have all week. The crud in my chest is definitely loose when I cough now, so that's an improvement. Maybe I can shake it over the weekend. We're supposed to be going to Mobile for the weekend, so maybe that'll keep my mind of my sickness.

Well, after DISH turned on our HD locals and I told DeAnne that she would get to watch her Thursday night shows in HD, out of the three they turned on there's something wrong with ABC. The station continually breaks up and pauses and pixilates and it's to the extreme that the channel is just un-watchable. I had already changed all of our DVR timers too, so it recorded Grey's and Ugly Betty before we realized what was going on. I was able to change the Private Practice timer back to the SD channel, but I'm going to have to find another way for her to see the other two shows.

Instead of her shows though, we watched "Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist". It was a pretty good movie. I've come to really like Michael Cera, the guy that plays the lead male role in the movie. He was also in Superbad and Juno. He just seems like he'd be a cool guy to hang out with. Anyway, "Nick and Nora" was pretty awesome.

Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: