Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Sick, Again

Well, DeAnne may be making a speedy recovery from her sickness, but it looks like I'm now coming down with something. I didn't feel too good either Monday or yesterday and last night I started coughing. This morning, I'm coughing pretty steadily. It's a dry cough and I don't have a fever so I'm hoping if I can get to the doctor today and start taking some meds I can head it off before it gets too bad.

I did get to watch 24 last night and man it was good. I've been trying to hold off on any declarations until closer to the end of the season simply because the story could go south at any time, but after this week's two hours, I think it's safe to say: Best. Season. Ever.

We've still be watching American Idol and except for a couple of the contestants, I've been pretty disappointed with who they've picked this year. Maybe it'll get better once we get into the top 12, but so far, there's a lot of dead weight.

I think that's going to do it for today. I'm not moving as well as I normally do, so it's probably going to take me a little longer to finish getting ready this morning. Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: