Friday, March 20, 2009

Weekend, Here We Come

Well, we've made it to another Friday. We should have a fun weekend. As I've mentioned before, DeAnne's annual family reunion is this weekend. It'll run tonight and all day tomorrow. Her family is just crazy enough to be a whole lot of fun to be around. You never know what to expect or who will be there.

I'm still coughing this morning, but it's not nearly as bad as it has been. I went back for a follow-up yesterday and the doctor said that my lungs sounded a lot clearer than they did on Monday. He said by next week, I should be back to normal and if I'm not, just to come back. Hopefully this will be the end of it. My stomach and back are sore from the coughing and I would give anything to make it through the night without waking up.

DeAnne spent the night with her Mom last night. They're on their way to Montgomery this morning for DeAnne's follow-up with her back doctor. She's been doing fine since the last time he saw her. The meds he gave her really seemed to help calm her back down and it also helped her get over her cold. I think the cold may have played a part in her back hurting even. I don't have anything to prove it, but that's the first time she's been in that much pain since her surgery and it's also the sickest she's been since then.

So, that's about it. I'm still exploring twitter, but so far, I think I like it. More so for the updates from the people I'm following than giving updates myself I think, but we'll see. Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: