Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's That Time Of Year Again

Well, this weekend marks the annual "Snell Family Reunion". It's for DeAnne's mother's family. Her sister and brother-in-law came in from Utah yesterday. We went over to Kinston yesterday afternoon thinking that they would be making it in around 6:30 or 7:00, but they managed to get there early, around 5:45. It's good to see them again. We haven't seen Sara since last year's reunion and at that time, Mike (Sara's husband) was in Iraq, so we haven't seen him since Christmas of 2007. It was good to see them, I just wish I wasn't still sick.

Speaking of being sick, I had a decent day yesterday, but last night was pretty rough. I don't think I got that much sleep. I ended up going and getting on the couch so I wouldn't disturbe DeAnne so much, but I don't know how much that helped. I do think it's improving though. I can feel the mess in my lung rattling around some, so I'm pretty sure it's starting to come loose. It's just a matter of getting it to come out.

That's about all I've got for today. Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: