Friday, March 27, 2009

Two Days Down

I apologize for not blogging the past couple of days. If you've been coming here and happened to notice my twitter updates, you know that I caught the stomach bug. I don't think I've ever had it that bad before. I even ran a fever Wednesday afternoon. I'm feeling a lot better this morning though, so hopefully I'm past it.

You'll have to forgive any poor spelling or grammar this morning. I'm having to write this from my phone. It seems that the storm has taken out our internet connection. We'll be leaving for Mobile in a little while for my cardiologist appointment. Our dog sitter backed out on
us, so we're not going to be able to stay like we planned, but we're still going to meet up with Courtney and Edwin for dinner. I'm just hoping that the weather lets up for the drive down there. Looking at the forecast, it should, but you never know.

Have a good Friday and a good weekend and hopefully I'll be back to normal on Monday.

--Paul

EDIT: After checking the blog Saturday morning, I went in and re-edited this post. It looked horrible and I apologize. I guess I need to look in to how things appear when I email them in from my phone.

No comments: