Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Trying Not To Complain Anymore

I really am trying not to complain about being sick, but I don't think I'm going to be able to hold out. The coughing is really starting to drive me crazy. I'm sure DeAnne's tired of it. I'm beginning to wonder if the antibiotics are doing any good. It's been a week now since I went to see the doctor. I've got a few days left of them, but come Monday, if I'm not any better, I guess I'll be going back to see about trying something else.

There's really not much else to talk about. Being sick has pretty much taken control of my life. I'm exhausted because I can't get a good night's sleep. I would love to just take a day off and rest, but I really can't afford to.

Something we did splurge on with the tax refund (or rather, I splurged on) was a GPS. Amazon was running a deal on a Garmin 205 last week, so I decided to grab one. We went to DeAnne's mom's last night for dinner and just to try it out, we let it run on the way over and the way back. It's pretty cool. We don't go places very often, but it'll be nice to have when we do go somewhere. It'll also be nice to have for business trips. It's also cool just to have when you go out of town, even if you know where you're going. It'll tell you how fast you're going and give you an estimated arrival time plus it's kind of neat just being able to see where you are.

Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: